Monday, December 8, 2008

Looking for Love
please don't..!

To bring somebody into your life, take a step into theirs.
He drew a circle that shut me out- Heretic, rebel, a thing to flout. But Love and I had the wit to win; We drew a circle that took him in!

The minute I heard my first love story, I started looking for you, not knowing how blind that was. Lovers don't finally meet somewhere. They're in each other all along.
Therefore, if you desire love, try to realize that the only way to get Love is by giving love. That the more you give, the more you get."
I've learned that every day you should reach out and touch someone. People love a warm hug, or just a friendly pat on the back.
Love is a fruit in season at all times, and within reach of every hand.

If you can reach out to another, then you can hold the world in your hand. True love is not something that comes everyday, follow your heart, it knows the right answer.

Those that go searching for love, only manifest their own lovelessness. And the loveless never find love, only the loving find love. And they never have to seek for it. -
Love isn't something you find. Love is something that finds you.
Loretta Young

No comments: