Saturday, November 29, 2008

..my gift to you..


My Gift To You
by Lonely Shadow
I
live through my dark existenceonly to bask in your beautyyour eyes that shine
like sapphiresyour smile that brightens even my sad existenceI envy the wind
that runs through your hairthat touches your lipsI long to touch youto hold you
in my arms but I cannotfor your heart belongs to anotherso, I can only love you
from afaryour friendship means more to methan anything this world providesbut
like an angel you touched my heartin a way that I've never felt beforecause I've
never known what love is until this dayI know that we are only friendsbut my
heart wishes it to be moreso I will still hope and dreamthat one day I can feel
your lips pressed to mineto hold you in my arms and say, "I love
you"...

No comments: